NEW RTA OR ASSEMBLED RAISED PANEL CHERRY WITH GLAZED DOOR STYLE CABINETS!!!
Charleston Cherry ready to assemble in stock, quick ship Kitchen Cabinets!
- Very popular, elegant and classic mitered door cabinets Cherry stain with glaze!
- 1/2” Plywood Box Construction, 3/4” Plywood Shelves
- Door is 5 piece mitered wood panel.
- Butt-Style Doors
- European Concealed Hinges
- Soft Close Door Hinges
- Full Extension Drawer Glides, with Dovetail Drawers
- Soft Close Under mount Drawer Glides
- Full Overlay Doors and Drawers
- Natural Drawer Boxes with a UV Coating
- Natural Interiors with a UV Coating, all exteriors are color matched. No skins necessary.
- Staple & Glue Construction (No Cam locks)
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
If you just need a quote, add cabinets to the cart and choose quote at checkout, your cart will be emailed to you and we can send you an exact shipping quote!
To preview the cabinets, order a finish sample or sample door. You may return the sample door for a refund after previewing!
Charleston Cherry cabinets are Temporarily unavailable, we do not have stock on this style at this time, we apologize for the inconvenience.
We do have many other finishes available in the Charleston door style.
Like our other cabinets, we have all sizes, trim and accessories in this Charleston Cherry finish cabinet.
Let us help you create the gorgeous kitchen of your dreams with Charleston Cherry RTA kitchen cabinets.
They look great in any kitchen in the country or in the city, this is a very nice traditional raised panel door style.
All the accessories and upgrades you need, soft close doors and drawers, moldings, specialty cabinets, call if you don’t see what you need.
If you need help, visit the following pages:
Layout and design. We can help you with a layout and design for your kitchen, just give us some information.
How to Lots of info on how to customize cabinets, assembly of cabinets and installation or kitchen cabinets.
All about RTA cabinets General information on RTA cabinets so you will know the details.
Call 877-839-2227 or email if you have questions or need more information.